Paul Laird - EA
   Enrolled Agent

(925) 759-8339

Welcome to

Taxes should not be painful and you shouldn't have to fill in lots of papers, but some documents will make the process go more smoothly.

This page is your link to some of the information that I will need to complete your income tax return. In addition , as I progress through your paperwork, you can conveniently and securely upload and download documents. And, after your return is transmitted you can track your refund, (if any).

The documents that I will need from you are -

  • State ID or Drivers License with picture
  • Social Security Card for each taxpayer and dependent
  • Organizer (click PDF button below)
  • Prior year tax return        


Organizer PDF
Request Appointment

Downloadable   Forms>>>>

Tax Credit Questionaire


Enrolled Agent
As are the only federally licensed tax practitioners who specialize in taxation and also have unlimited rights to represent taxpayers before the IRS. My fees reflect this designation.

2945 Terra Verde Lane , Oakley, Ca 94561